If you have had an extraction, please follow these instructions:
- If any further bleeding occurs, gently apply pressure for half an hour with the extra gauze provided.
- If in pain, panadol, or nurofen may be taken after treatment. Aspirin should be avoided.
- No alcohol should be consumed for 24-48 hours.
- Smoking should be avoided for 24-48 hours.
- Do not rinse mouth for 24 hours.
- On the following day, rinse with lukewarm salty water at least three times a day.
- If you experience any problems, excessive bleeding or pain for more than a few days, please Contact us on 98071682.